Friday, August 7, 2009

gift certificate and workshops news and updates

Hey! As you know I am moving to a new office space and cannot take the old gift certificates with me and I do not like to waste resources.

Soooo, I have gift certificates at half price. I located 3 more Reiki gift certificates at ($15 each) and 3 more reflexology + one that didn't sell yet gift certificates ($20 each)!!!! These go fast!!!!

This week we were to have had the first Creative Journal Group, but it being a beautiful sunny August evening, there was not a lot of people in attendance, other than myself. So in September (Sept.3) we will begin!!!

This coming week will be the first of the "Teen Lightworkers Workshops". This is for teens trying to understand the world around us and to not be afraid of what they do not understand. We will begin with the very basic of understanding energy, seeing our energy and how our actions impact others. It will be fun and interactive and good for all levels of teens 12-18. $5 and will be held in Holistic Energy Works office at Grandin Gardens office this month at 1719 Grandin Road, SW; Suite 197 (downstairs). In September we move to the new office for all appointments and workshops and classes.

I feel like offering tip this week too. Next time you pass a mirror stop and smile at yourself. You're an amazing person, whether you realize it or not. I hope you do, but if not, I know one day you will smile at yourself.

Look forward to seeing you guys in the near future!


Peace and joy!
-Rhonda

rhonda@holisticenergyworks

No comments:

Post a Comment