Saturday, March 14, 2009

A little bit about me

Thank you for taking a moment to learn a little more about Holistic Energy Works and about me. I was just voted Best Reiki Practitioner 2009 in City Magazine (www.citymagazineonline.com) I am a 2001 graduate of Hollins University. Then returned to Hollins in 2007 to work toward a masters degree. I studied reflexology at Baltimore SchooI of Reflexology and I am currently working toward national certification. In addition to studying reflexology I participate in classes offered by the Rocky Mount Mystery School and always looking for ways to further my knowledge base. I am also a Reiki Master Teacher. I have been aware of energy around us for as long as I can remember. I started my energy work by moving harmful energy off of people, whether it was stress, pain or something else I was able to move it or greatly reduce it so that it was not weakening to their everyday life. After some time I figured it was time to take my ability to work with energy to a new level and became certified as a Reiki I practitioner. Since then, I have gone onto other levels in Reiki and have also begun the path of unblocking energy in the body through reflexology. I can help you to start unblocking energy in your body and adding energy to many parts of your life. My energy work does not stop at you, but can be extended to your home and fur-kids. For example; your house picks up energy, just like you and I do. Energy in your house can become blocked and can cause your house to become tired and unable to provide you the peaceful and revitalizing refuge that it has been for you in the past.In addition to my formal training, one aspect of my practice that I find is important; is that wherever possible, I have developed a sustainable practice. By using organic, fair trade, and sustainable resources, the good energy starts at the moment you walk into the door. For example all of my lotions and oils are organic and where possible also fair trade. Help me to assist you in bringing balance and harmony into your body, mind and spirit.Life is energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment