Friday, February 4, 2011

Reiki Classes 2011

Happy February!
It is amazing how time flies when we are having fun. The new office is fantatic and if you have not been, please make an appointment today. You will truely be transported to a relaxing place and I look forward to seeing you soon.

There are a few classes and workshops that I will be hosting around town in the near future. Listed below are a few already scheduled and also the only Reiki classes to be offered for 2011. These will also be the last Reiki classes for at least a year and a half, so please if this is a path you were going to take and I am a teacher you wish to learn with this is the last opportunity for a while.

I will continue to hold smaller workshops and stay tuned for each of those as the dates are set. Thank you to each of you who attended the pendulum class and I look forward to seeing at one of the workshops or classes that are on the way.

Workshop on Altars
March 5
1-2:30
$12

Reiki 1
Thursday, March 10
10-5
$125

Reiki 1
Thursday, April 7
10-5
$125

Reiki 2
Tuesday, May 10
10-5
$225

Reiki Mastership
Saturday & Sunday, June 11 & 12
10-5 both days
$300

Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns about any of the classes, times, locations and so on. You can respond to either this email or contact me at holisticenergyworks@gmail.com

Joy and light,
-Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment